PIPI LOOK AT THE TIME NOW YOU'RE REALLY HIGH. & making me laugh alot! TOUCH GREEN TOUCH GREEN TOUCH GREEEEEEEEN. Haven't done it in so long, we got it 2nd time though- TAC! :D Omg i'm suddenly so bouncy now, i'm totally waiting for your big box of Dewberry & stop sending me oldies. i said I'm deprived of Cheena-ness in angmoh RJ but don't need to bombard me with songs from before our births right! My ceh meh partner! Now I'm more cehmeh than you but you're more BIANTAI than me. Abit the C-word was so !!!
"WALAU YOU MEAN YOU REALLY THOUGHT I CYCLE FROM WOODLANDS TO BUKIT BATOK FOR THIS ONE AND A HALF MONTH AH !"
XDDDD lurb lurbz! (Toldya rj's lianzxzx!) & we understand each other's typo DONGS. omg i love euus!
"WALAU YOU MEAN YOU REALLY THOUGHT I CYCLE FROM WOODLANDS TO BUKIT BATOK FOR THIS ONE AND A HALF MONTH AH !"
XDDDD lurb lurbz! (Toldya rj's lianzxzx!) & we understand each other's typo DONGS. omg i love euus!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home